[Alt-photo] good little book

Steven Scherbinski steve.scherbinski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:11:18 UTC 2017

I tend to go to archive.org first.  Not only do they have most anything
google books has, but the have downloads for it also.  For example, google
has the Brown book as well, but they don't offer any downloads.
Archive.org has it with downloads for epubs, pdfs and many others.

Plus they have old magazines, radio shows and movies available to
download.  It can be hard to search on the site, but I do like to browse
through it.

The google link:
https://books.google.com/books/about/Ferric_Et_Heliographic_Processes.html?id=vwBjrgEACAAJ

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>