[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Printing Sound

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:27:34 UTC 2017

Off topic but I think I can find important information here.

I want to print ink zones on polyester film. These high ink zones will open
an oppurtunity to slide your fingertip on the positive engraving and play
short music parts.

I am thinking polyester film , silikon ink and silk screen.

How can I create these high silikon engravings for short piano notes ? Each
engraving will play one note and there will be 120 notes.

All ideas are very welcome , I need really help.

umut
istanbul