[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Printing Sound

rowan Bloemhof bloemhofster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:08:28 UTC 2017

Mustafa,

I can imagine that a program such as Audacity could be used to generate a
file containing the raw waveform data(possibly even .csv?) from an audio
file. Which you could then in term use to instruct a script in Photoshop to
generate lines spaced depending on the frequency needed to be output.
Effectively applying a frequency modulation of sorts?

I am quite sure that it would be do-able, pretty time consuming though. It
would take a lot of experimenting with the maximum line density you can
achieve, the speed needed to move your nail( or any other object) across
the lines. Lots of variables to work out. It would make for a fun and
interesting adventure for sure!

Rowan

Met vriendelijke groet,
Rowan Bloemhof
06-37328792
www.rowanbloemhof.com

On 27 August 2017 at 21:27, `Richard Knoppow via Alt-photo-process-list <