[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Printing Sound

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 28 00:39:38 UTC 2017

Umut,

Consider etching lines on a copper plate. It is a simple matter of generating a graphics file and scaling the line width for the appropriate notes. The lines can be laser printed onto a polyester transparency or even paper then either heat transferred onto the copper or via a solvent. Ferric chloride will do a good etch job. I have done this numerous times. Search for toner transfer and pcb for different approaches.

Peter