[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Printing Sound

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:08:54 UTC 2017

Dear Rowan,

Lets discuss your post, thanks for it.

You say , raw wave file. I think I can transform a mp3 or cd file in to
wave file. I think there might be lots of small programs , free softwares
does it.

What do you mean with raw ? Is it the original file with lots of original
music related information ?

One time , I wanted to order a long play cutting with record lathe based on
cd wav file. Owner told me 8 or may be 16 bit file. Is more bit makes the
emboss lines , thinner or more fragile ?

What is csv file ?

And most importantly , do I need to convert wave file AM modulated or FM
modulated ?

Can audiocity do it ?

Or does photoshop might convert raw file in to modulation and emboss file ?

It is pure math , I think I must visit an university ?

Thanks,

Umut