[Alt-photo] [Alt-Photo] Printing Sound

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:22:02 UTC 2017

Dear Kees,

Thank you for your mail. I was thinking to print on thousands of school
notebook plastic thick covers.

Do you think 1.2mm thick KM152 photopolymer plate withstand to that
difficult job ?

I know gelatin been used to print on metal sheet to press a book page but I
think steel is a better contender.

Importing big polymer plate , its cost , postal fees and taxes would make a
CNC cheaper.

In Istanbul , 12 hours of modern cnc rent cost is 90 dollars. You would
start with soft steel and send to heat treatment for hardness.. You can
print 30000 copies easily.

I think Rowan can make a contribution again but may be he is away .

Let me send him a mail.

And thinking loudly , I dont know 150 lines per inch photopolymer
resolution could be resolved by cnc. I dont know whether higher or lower
resolution is needed.

Thanks .