[Alt-photo] RocklandLiquid light

Karen Hymer karenhymer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:37:42 UTC 2017

I have a student interested in using Liquid light on paper - not sure if Rockland  or Foma Fomaspeed.  We have read the section in James book.  I have not used it since the 80’s.   When I used it I was printing mural size and had trouble with fogging due to long exposures, even in the dark. It does sound like the AG -Plus is better or possibly the Foma.  Does anyone have recent experience and if so, can you offer some tips and brand or paper choices? The student will not be working large - probably 8x10 range.
Any help would be appreciated.
Karen

    karenhymer.com
karenhymer at gmail.com