[Alt-photo] RocklandLiquid light

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:04:24 UTC 2017

Karen,
I have found that the Ag + is worth the slightly higher cost due to better silver content. I've used it on a variety of surfaces from fabric to tintype. It does fog easily, but as long as your student is prepared and takes precautions they should be fine. Lots of fun to play with!

Best.
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

Sent from my iPhone