[Alt-photo] cyanotype paper

Jacques Kevers jacqueskv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:50:46 UTC 2017

H Fernando,
A couple of images say more than 1000 words :-)
Just have a look to the pics here;
http://www.picto.info/Eevent01.html
At a Picto Benelux meeting we proceeded very similarly to what Eddy said,
with good results:
in the darkroom
soaking the fabric in a bucket of solution, wringing it and letting it dry
in the dark
(solution formula at the bottom of the website page)
On location:
Exposure under the sun, wash in  a container with water, let dry

Best,
Jacques

Jacques Kevers
Beau Site