[Alt-photo] Book on Pt-Pd photography published (Mike Ware)

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:37:07 UTC 2017

Mike,

A big congratulations to all of you.

The book arrived yesterday and it is truly not a book but a tome. It must weigh 5 pounds! HUGE.

And hardcover. The price is a steal for a hardcover book of this size.

Looks like the definitive book on the history and preservation of the process. I hope they assessed the demand for this book correctly and printed enough copies. I am so glad I pre-ordered. It should be on Amazon but I can’t find it there yet.

How incredible to see your research result in this.

Maybe it’ll include, finally, definitive information on black specks in pt/pd?

Chris