[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 185, Issue 11

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 16:27:18 UTC 2017

Renaissance Wax is really good for metals and wood.  I’ve used it for years.  It definitely does not yellow and is a very hard, very shiny surface.

I am not a big fan of waxed prints.  I think it is  a false gain. In some cases you are going to attract soil to the print you have tried so hard to make archival.  Why not do a gum over or just make a silver print. I guess I don’t like making a process appear like something it isn’t.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
PDNPRint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

Curve Calculator III for the Mac is Now Available

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy