[Alt-photo] LightMeasure UV meters - a second production run...

Ian Parker ianparker3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:54:24 UTC 2017

Hello everyone, this is Ian Parker from LightMeasure.com
<http://lightmeasure.com/>.

Many of you purchased a UV dose meter / integrator during our recent 'one
time' production run. The level of interest was very gratifying - many
thanks to all of you who participated.

But some of you missed out and we would like to try to rectify that. So we
are considering a repeat production run. In order to gauge the level of
interest for doing this, please let us know if you would like a meter. If
we have sufficient interest we'll make another batch.

Our store is open at www.LightMeasure.com
<http://www.lightmeasure.com/> (although
you will see that our stock is currently depleted). Here you will be able
to see the details and specifications of the meters.

*** Please let us know if you are interested using the 'contact us' tab at
our website rather than burdening this forum ***

We'd also be very grateful if you would circulate this to any colleagues
who might not otherwise read this.

Many thanks, hope we can make this work!
Ian Parker