[Alt-photo] LightMeasure UV meters - First impressions

forums at walkerblackwell.com forums at walkerblackwell.com
Tue Dec 12 16:41:33 UTC 2017

Thank you for the writing!

I have also been using it for the last few days to get PiezoDN calibrated with a new driver. The device is spot on and I love the reading. It’s lovely. I will probably re-do all my data sheets in these units of measurement for this device because I feel like it can be a standard (even with some variance between units as discussed yesterday) across exposure devices.

Cheers,
Walker