[Alt-photo] paper for cyanotype (again)

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Wed Dec 13 21:24:03 UTC 2017

It's been a while since I got them (at least 10 years), but the little 6x8 White Feather Watercolor Hot Press sheets that I have are similar in smoothness to other thick HP sheets. If yours are bumpy they must be Cold Press or Rough. Worked nicely for Pt/Pd. I coat the entire sheet.

There's an example in the Arentz PT/Pd book - p.102 of the 2nd edition. The reproduction is a little dark in the shadows. :/

Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com