[Alt-photo] paper for cyanotype (again)

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:29:47 UTC 2017

Chris,

I purchased about 20 11x14-ish TR deckle edge sheets quite a few years ago
for palladium prints. Clay Harmon recommended acitification ala oxalic acid
and my results were very good. I had such a small sample of the paper that
I took Clay's advice and I had no idea if the paper was buffered or not. So
based on my results from days of yore I would guess the paper did not have
an acidic pH. Others may disagree.

Don