[Alt-photo] Production run for LightMeasure UV meters is going ahead - you can now place an order

Ken Sinclair photo1 at telusplanet.net
Thu Dec 14 22:55:12 UTC 2017

Ian
I am still ‘really' interested in the acquiring a Ight Measure but I have to wait a few hours (until she who Must be Obeyed
Return from a shopping ‘spree”)  in order to find out if there will be enough funds in my small account to be able to place an order
for the unit with the ‘external’ probe… so I’ll get back to you within the next 24 hours
…. AS LONGAS I’M NOT TOO LATE FOR THE NEXT ‘RUN'

Ken