[Alt-photo] Production run for LightMeasure UV meters is going ahead - you can now place an order

Bob Cornelis bob at colorfolio.com
Fri Dec 15 00:56:10 UTC 2017

A question regarding the two models. Would there be much appreciable
difference in the readings if you placed the PPM-1 on top of the vacuum
frame as opposed to placing the PPM-2 sensor inside the frame?

I have a Nuarcs 26-1K exposure unit with vacuum frame and wonder if running
the cable over the rubber seal will break the vacuum. Also, the PPM-1 is
cheaper so, if it would serve the same end by placing it near the print but
on top of the glass of the vacuum frame, I'd be interested in that solution.

Regards
Bob

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Ian Parker via Alt-photo-process-list <