[Alt-photo] Salted Paper Success

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:42:00 UTC 2017

Earl,
This made my day.
Thank you.
Book writing is sometimes such a thankless task so when you get thanks it makes it all worth it.
Agar agar (or carrageenan) is the bomb.
Cheap, too:
https://www.amazon.com/Carrageenan-Molecular-Gastronomy-Non-GMO-Certified/dp/B00CX32EPQ/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1513550258&sr=1-9&keywords=carrageenan <https://www.amazon.com/Carrageenan-Molecular-Gastronomy-Non-GMO-Certified/dp/B00CX32EPQ/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1513550258&sr=1-9&keywords=carrageenan>
That amount will size quite a few sheets of paper!
Be sure to buy one of those white foam 4” rollers at the hardware store, too.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
routledge.com/Contemporary-Practices-in-Alternative-Process-Photography/book-series/CPAPP