[Alt-photo] LightMeasure UV meters/integrators - ordering window closes in 3 days

Ian Parker ianparker3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:31:19 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,
This is just a gentle reminder that we will only be accepting orders for
the limited production run of our UV meters for another 3 days (until Dec.
31st).

Many thanks to those of you who have already ordered, we greatly appreciate
your business. We'll be in touch next week with details of your shipment.

If you would still like to order, please visit our website where you can
find full details of our products, shipping information and pricing.

Wishing you all a happy 2018!

Best regards,
Ian Parker
www.LightMeasure.com <http://www.lightmeasure.com/>