[Alt-photo] RA-4 Processor

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:49:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Diana! I've been looking for a position that resonates with my own feelings about access and outreach and the Fleisher's mission statement couldn't put it any better! It's part time for now and involves insane commuting, but we are talking about expanded possibilities for me as time goes on.  I am very excited- it's a wonderful institution committed to arts access and education for all people regardless of income or experience. After this year's election, I am more determined than ever to do good where and when I can. Anyone listening in on the list with traditional darkroom equipment or cameras to donate hit me up!

Anne
www.anneeder.com
chansonette at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone