[Alt-photo] RA-4 Processor

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:43:29 UTC 2017

Good for you, Anne.  Yes-- I used to live outside Philadelphia, for many
years, and I know of the Fleisher-- always a stellar reputation.

I think I gave you all my darkroom equipment :)  -- but I'll look and see
if there's anything left!

Diana
*dhbloomfield.com <http://dhbloomfield.com>*

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Anne Eder via Alt-photo-process-list <