[Alt-photo] Pictorico TPS100

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Thu Jan 5 20:48:44 UTC 2017

Well, I did not get any density information from pictorico.eu yet but there is some news about pictorico availability, at least in europe. This week I noticed pictorico.eu and the webshop were closed down in December. So I asked pictorico/mishubishi-paper.com (Germany) about that. I got an answer by Mitsubishi’s Hiromi Isaka:

“We are very sorry to inform you we stopped to supply Pictorico Products.
We kindly request you to contact Innova Art in the UK. They can help you.”

and after my question about branding:

"Innova will sell our Inkjet Film products under their own product name.”

I also asked if this change will be Europe only but I am still waiting for an answer.

kees