[Alt-photo] Pictorico TPS100

GILLES LORIN gilles.lorin at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 21:12:40 UTC 2017

Kees, I used to buy my TPS100 from Mitsubishi in Germany but since they closed I ordered it from BH in NY. It turned out, with shipping and import duties to be slightly cheaper than buying it locally. It came in 3 days. As for Innova, they indeed have several suppliers and sell different transparencies for which they sent me samples a while back. But nothing would hold the inks as the TPS 100. I was not aware they were selling it rebranded, maybe this is something new.

Best,

Gilles

Gilles Lorin
+49 160 127 3448