[Alt-photo] Pictorico TPS100

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Mon Jan 9 08:43:15 UTC 2017

I've checked the reseller of Pictorico here in Italy (Ars-Imago in Rome), who was about 10% more expensive than Pictorico.eu, at least for the size I usually need (A3+, 55 vs 49 euro). But it was TPU-100 and not TSP-100.
They still have TPU-100 A3+ at 55 euros (tax included) like a few years ago. Compared to B&H TSP-100 at the present currency change (1 euro = 1.053 $), and charging with the calculated shipping and duties&tax, it is still more convenient to me buying in Italy whatever the number of items.

Alberto