[Alt-photo] Pictorico TPS100

Brittonie ___ brittonie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:09:17 UTC 2017

I just got an email back from Chris at  Innova Re Pictarico:

"We have had a discussion with the manufacturer whom requested the
possibility of Innova managing their fulfilment and distribution the UK and
Europe from our UK conversion and distribution centre. This was just before
the festive break and I am unsure of the status or discussed agreement as
of yet. I will discuss this today and find out the status of the
discussions."

I'll feedback what more I hear from them

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Manuel Gomes Teixeira via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>

*BrittonieFletcher.com*

Art
Photography