[Alt-photo] New Release of squeeze

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:59:06 UTC 2017

I have not posted any news for a long time about the alternative curve processes generator called squeeze. It is now version 6 and has been completely rewritten.
With Squeeze, you can use your scanner to find out the optimal printing time, the color ink density and the computation of a curve that can also be exported as a Photoshop curve.
In version 6, you are not limited to use the built-in template but you can create your own. The manual has been updated and videos have been posted on line. I am not great for writing manuals but I can answer questions very quickly using the Squeeze forum.
The program has a built-in black and white filter that does a pretty good job. You can also switch between RGB and CMYK channels.
The program has been extensively tested during the last few months.
You can easily combine curves, use built-in adjustment curves, save the adjustment curves in  a database and so on.

Over the years, it has grown to a big program with quite a few features. I really started to write the code for my personal use to try to simplify the way to find the optimal curves.
If you use it and would like to share your projects with other users, I can post them on my web site.
It only runs in windows but will run on a Mac using Parallels I heard.
Here's the direct link for the download. The current version is 6.4.0

http://www.pierreoliviertavernier.com/squeeze/downloads/9-software

Downloads<http://www.pierreoliviertavernier.com/squeeze/downloads/9-software>
www.pierreoliviertavernier.com
Depth of Field Photography - Specializing in Black & White Portraiture

Best

Pierre-Olivier