[Alt-photo] ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE? Irving Penn Notebook B3

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu Jan 26 16:49:06 UTC 2017

I've seen it before too. Even saved the pages that looked to be particularly relevant. Wasn't there a discussion of it here before? Maybe it was another forum. Wherever I think it was in the context of a discussion of multi-layer printing.

Don - Click the link just above the page image. There are 75 pages in total.

Keith

Keith Schreiber
jkschreiber.com