[Alt-photo] ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE? Irving Penn Notebook B3

Don donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:37:14 UTC 2017

You may wish to start here:

http://tinyurl.com/gpahpfb

-----Original Message-----
From: Alt-photo-process-list
Eddy Willems via Alt-photo-process-list
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:42 PM
To: alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
Cc: Eddy Willems
Subject: Re: [Alt-photo] ANYONE SEEN THIS BEFORE? Irving Penn Notebook B3

where can we see the pictures he is working on in the natebook?

Op 26/01/17 om 17:49 schreef Keith Schreiber via Alt-photo-process-list:
> I've seen it before too. Even saved the pages that looked to be
particularly relevant. Wasn't there a discussion of it here before? Maybe it
was another forum. Wherever I think it was in the context of a discussion of
multi-layer printing.

Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>
wrote:

>> DEAR LIST,
>>
>> This was forwarded to me by a friend, James Murray. Anyone seen it
before?

http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/exhibitions/IrvingPennArchives/resource
/2375