[Alt-photo] Gum Print on Wood

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:42:02 UTC 2017

I think I'm the author of the piece you reference in the James book . I
would never be so bold as to predict success or failure when printing with
Gum, but I don't think your "Few Ideas" will would work in MY studio.  I
mention MY studio, because I watched Attardi's video and while HE was
successful, I certainly was not).  If I were to try to replicate a black on
red print on wood, I would start by using the process I describe in James,
then apply one or two red gum bicarbonate layers followed by the black.
 Hope this helps.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 2:39 PM, BJ68 via Alt-photo-process-list <