[Alt-photo] off the wall question

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 07:02:40 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

I follow on Denny’s advice, with a minimal variation: he uses /*clear
*/plastic sheeting when I use */white /*plastic sheeting. Very
economical and ‘flexible’ solution, easy and fast to install or replace.

I see another advantage: when you need to fix something to your wall,
there is no problem to go through this plastic sheet (for a screw, a
nail, a pin, etc.).

‘Alternative cheers from France,’

jean