[Alt-photo] Digital and Alt printing

Robert K Newcomb newcombr at uga.edu
Wed Jul 5 17:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi,
Somewhat of a vague question I suppose.
I don't really care for the super sharp super clean look of straight digital images. Too much of a recording for my tastes.
My question is about how an image made with a digital camera translates into a Gum print or a Platinum print.
Does a Gum print do away with the "digital" look?  Would a platimun print, by its nature being less manipulated then a Gum still accomplish this?

I doubt I've articulated this very well but maybe you get the idea.

Thanks,

Robert