[Alt-photo] Framing and shipping prints for show.

dtwilliams3 dtwilliams3 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 20:08:22 UTC 2017

Thanks, Bill. I am driving down to deliver and hang them. I have a friend who lives there and I  will stay there for a out a week. Getting them back though will require shipping them.
Dan

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Barber <nsurit at aol.com> Date: 7/1/17  8:36 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: dtwilliams3 at comcast.net, alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org Subject: Re: [Alt-photo] Framing and shipping prints for show.
Like you, I also like glass. I will give you no advice, however will tell you what I would do. This sounds like a one person show. I'd use glass, load them in my car and head south.  Bill "Don't like no stinking plastic" Barber