[Alt-photo] Digital and Alt printing

johnbrewerphotography at gmail.com johnbrewerphotography at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:04:58 UTC 2017

You can have a gum print anyway you want, it's such an adaptable process. Google Robert Demachy. Get a copy of of this  https://www.amazon.com/Gum-Printing-Step-Step-Highlighting/dp/1138101508 it's a superb book and many list members have contributed very diverse images.

Of course with digital imaging software you can make a digital negative to how you want the final image to look like. I doubt many practitioners make straight negatives from digital files

Sent from my iPhone