[Alt-photo] Upcoming Show

Daniel Williams dtwilliams3 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 02:59:58 UTC 2017

I posted a couple of questions awhile back having to do with framing and
shipping prints for a show I have coming up. My questions have been
answered but I got an email this morning asking about the venue and
dates.  For anyone in   area, I will have 20 prints on display at The
Photo Shop in San Luis Obispo CA from September 15th through October
14th. There won't a formal opening since I am not able to be there.

If anyone gets by to see it, I would like to hear what you think.

I sent a notice similar to this earlier today but I haven't seen it show
up in my mailbox.  If it did o out to the list, I apologize for the
double posting.

Dan Williams