[Alt-photo] salted paper symposium

Kim Du Boise krd at photoartsimaging.com
Thu Jul 13 04:42:07 UTC 2017

Hi Chris!

I will be there, too.  Found a way to get there!  So looking forward to meeting you & seeing Ellie again.   It's really shaping up & the Saturday workshop is full & closed.  I couldn't get in, so will go Wednesday.  Means I will miss all those great tours & seeing all the salt prints up close.

Anne, this is a really great opportunity to get a lot of different perspectives at one time.  The regular rate is still available for a while, I believe.

Regards,
Kim

Kim R Du Boise
PhotoArts Imaging