[Alt-photo] cyanotype spot removal

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:35:12 UTC 2017

You could try spot treating the areas with whatever bleach you would use when toning a cyanotype (ammonia, sodium carbonate, etc). You may try a stronger mix of the bleach since you are trying to remove it completely

I've read elsewhere that is the past, a razor was used to scrap the fibers but obviously that's going to be easier to see where that's been done

Kurt