[Alt-photo] Alternative process Workshops

Anne Eder chansonette at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:55:49 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I always forget to post my workshops here but this I am remembering! I'm teaching two upcoming workshops at Digital Silver Imaging in Belmont MA, one in gum bichromate printing and one in Ziatype palladium. Message me for info if interested or here is the link to info on DSI website:

http://digitalsilverimaging.com/digital-printing-blog/gum-bichromate-ziatype-workshops/

You can see some of my work in Christina's newest gum book or via my website.

Happy printing to all my alt pro friends :)

Best,
Anne Eder
www.anneeder.com

Sent from my iPhone