[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 17 18:35:02 UTC 2017

Chris, The history and family tree is an interesting topic. There is also a maturing of the internet that can be intertwined there. You might want to add a brother or sister category instead of or in place of some moms and dads , aunts and uncles and friendship circles.  Also throw in the family feud.  Meeting places and or locales might need to be added to the mix. And as we went from PINE to today's social media, the exchange of information changed. Yahoo groups, APUG, etc. and how it all leads to burn out.

Where did we hang our hats might be as important as who we learned from. Where and if you published an article and shows?

Are you going to set up a database where we fill in the answers?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
www.ericneilsenphotography.com
skype me with ejprinter