[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

paulacdlourenco at gmail.com paulacdlourenco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:30:31 UTC 2017

Dear Christina,

The main master that I've had (and I think he is the main promoter and teacher of alternative photography in Portugal for the last 20 years) was Luis Pavão.
I've learned with him albumen, salted paper, gum, cyanotype, carbon, platinum, emulsions (pop and dop)..
With Osterman I've learned wet plate,  and with Simone Choulle daguerreotype.

Best regards,
Paula