[Alt-photo] removing old casein from glass

`Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 22 19:50:33 UTC 2017

    I got curious about this and did a Google search for "removing
casein glue". Got lots of hits. Some of the instructions require that
after treating in detergent and vinegar and rinsing in IPA the material
(mostly fabric being discussed) be soaked in an enzyme solution.
Apparently the enzyme is one that is sold for laundry purposes. Do a
search and see what you find. Evidently casein is harder to remove than
gelatin which comes off almost instantly with laundry bleach.

Richard Knoppow
dickburk at ix.netcom.com
WB6KBL