[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:27:30 UTC 2017

Wow, this is quite a cool piece of history, Robin! Thank you for sharing. I forgot about Tice, too…
Laura Gilpin used to print pt/pd. But platinum back at her time was still well-known from its discovery through easily the 1920s; it wasn’t such a “jump” back then I would think.
More for the growing list.
Chris