[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

Eddy Willems eddy at altphoto.be
Sun Jul 23 14:44:04 UTC 2017

I studied photography in Brussels (1970) and there I never heard about
alt photo.

years later we wanted to start gum but we where not able to find the
necessary products

during a visit at the royal photography society in bath UK (1988), Hope
Kingsley showed us the collection and told about her work in alt
photography, she was so kind to teach us in the SASK Tassel Belgium a
workshop of a week in alt (1989); everyday she showed us an other technique.

that was the start of my involvement in alt and since that week we
worked on a regular base with the students with different techniques

we had also a college with the gum printers jean janssis and roland
castro to printers with a very different approach

we had also 2 students who made there final presentation in alt one with
gum and the other in salt prints (karel van gerven who participate in
the new salt book of christina)

Op 23/07/17 om 16:21 schreef Christina Z. Anderson via
Alt-photo-process-list: