[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

Roger Kockaerts atelier.ph7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:11:56 UTC 2017

 Dear Christina,

I would love to add my piece of cake to your alt family tree if this is
still possible.

Since the 1980's I have been involved in alt processes and since the
beginning of the 1990's I regurarly published (in french and in Flemish) on
these techniques.

Here is a short list of these publications:

Roger Kockaerts - Procédés nobles en photographie: platine-palladium &
cyanotype. Editions ph7, Bruxelles, 1993.
Roger Kockaerts -  technologie, Identificatie en c/r technieken van
historische procedés. Deel 1:  lichtgevoeligheid van zilverzouten. Editie
pH7, Brussel, 1994.
Roger Kockaerts -  technologie, Identificatie en c/r technieken van
historische procedés. Deel 2 : lichtgevoeligheid van ijzerzouten. Editie
pH7, Brussel, 1994.
Roger Kockaerts -  technologie, Identificatie en c/r technieken van
historische procedés Deel 3 : lichtgevoeligheid van chromaatzouten. Editie
pH7, 1996.
Roger Kockaerts  & Johan Swinnen - De kunst van het fotoarchief. University
Press Antwerp. 2009. ISBN: 9789054875406

>From 1992 to 2008 I was professor of conservation/restoration of
photographic emulsiosns at the Antwerp University

>From the 1990's to today I manage "atelier pH7"  in Brussels where I
practice photographic conservation/restoration and , on a regular base
expose international artists practicing alt techniques.

Hoping these few details can be of interest to you.With my best souvenirs.

Roger.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Eddy Willems via Alt-photo-process-list <