[Alt-photo] the alt family tree

Christina Z. Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:36:29 UTC 2017

Dear All,
Thanks for the stories. I am compiling them into one document to spend some time with and make sense of so I’m keeping all the emails. Don’t know where I will take this thought process ultimately, No rush in answering, too, as I will continue to add the stories.
Initially there were key texts that influenced lots of us, but also key people, and all over the world I would assume.
Unfortunately right now I am in the throes of correcting my lack of Oxford comma use throughout 320 pages of text in the salt book, that and taking out the comma before the © sign for 400 images. I will never make those two mistakes again (when did “when in doubt leave it out” become passé?)! OH, and correctly spacing 8˝ x 10˝. Another 400x. Arrrggghh.
So if my replies to this are short, it’s all for the sake of getting the salted paper book off to press asap.
When I get the list of books/etc. compiled I’ll shoot it back to the list for comments. One thing I’ve already noticed is key texts in other languages is sorely lacking on my list so it greatly helps when someone mentions these.
Chris