[Alt-photo] i1Profiler question

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu Jun 1 20:21:51 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

I've been using a SpyderPrint which does have a density option. I don't think the i1 will give you log density values directly. I just picked up a used one but haven't yet had a chance to play  with it. However, Richard Boutwell has a tool that will do the conversion for you from 21-step LAB (more specifically the L component) readings. You can download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydx9q075ojulpqb/BWMASTERY%2021-step%20Lab%20to%20Density%20Conversion%20Tool.xlsx?dl=0

Cheers,
Keith

Keith Schreiber