[Alt-photo] masking edges

Webmaster clay at clayharmon.com
Tue Jun 13 16:36:29 UTC 2017

Best tape I have found that is still available is the 3M post-it tape:

https://www.amazon.com/Post-Labeling-695-Inches-Yards/dp/B000SPHL0O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497371691&sr=8-2&keywords=3M+post+it+tape <https://www.amazon.com/Post-Labeling-695-Inches-Yards/dp/B000SPHL0O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1497371691&sr=8-2&keywords=3M+post+it+tape>

Seals the edge but removes without tearing the paper, which is a problem I have with the blue painter’s tape.

clay