[Alt-photo] vacuum pump

rowan Bloemhof bloemhofster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:04:39 UTC 2017

Matti, I am pretty sure you can buy dedicated filters to remedy this
problem. Have a look on eBay searching for "oil mist filter" or "oil mist
eliminator". They can come at a pretty steep price though, so it might be
worth considering to build a filter of sorts yourself.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Rowan Bloemhof
06-37328792
www.rowanbloemhof.com

On 17 June 2017 at 11:04, Matti Koskinen via Alt-photo-process-list <