[Alt-photo] ???NO THOUGHTS ON THIS??? TMAY HAVE ASKED BEFORE? PT/PD TIME PAPER SITS

Webmaster clay at clayharmon.com
Fri Jun 23 15:51:53 UTC 2017

Bob,

My experience has been that a few hours of keeping paper in a fairly dry state does no harm. I’ve tried printing on paper that has been left overnight and it usually ends up with some unsatisfactory results.

My recollection about the Palladio paper was that it was coated in manufacturing and then immediately desiccated and put in moisture-proof wrapping. And that one of the first jobs you had when opening it was to re-humidify the paper to ‘activate’ it again.

Clay