[Alt-photo] Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 161, Issue 4

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 13:45:23 UTC 2017

Bob,

Check out this research project:

http://cool.conservation-us.org/coolaic/jaic/articles/jaic34-01-002_3.html

His methods might differ from yours in terms of paper , chemistry and other variables.

You should try your own research and print a small image with a 31 step standard step tablet varying the time between coating and exposure.

When Dick Arentz first tried my Precision Digital Negatives System, he sent me a calibration to review.  Each step included a 31 step tablet.  When I graphed them and compared them I noticed a loss in length of scale, so I asked him if he coated all the paper for the calibration at the same time then took a couple of days to leisurely complete the steps.  He said he did , but wondered how I knew that.  I then showed him the graph of the printed step tablets.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com

sent from my iPhonetypeDeviceThingy