[Alt-photo] Epson SC-P600 ink

Kerik Kouklis kerik at kerik.com
Thu Jun 29 23:45:16 UTC 2017

John,

I've not used that printer, but in general, matte black ink tends to make
grainy negs. You can get plenty of UV density with Photo Black and yellow.

-Kerik
www.kerik.com

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:15 PM, johnbrewerphotography--- via
Alt-photo-process-list <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>